Friday, March 20, 2009

Lappy 486

Wednesday, i was supposed to get my second-hand laptop from anthony, with a touchscreen and 150G of HDD and 2G of RAM. not bad, but not good either. Guess what? he doesn't bring it. All he brings is an excuse saying "I dont want to give it away just yet...i like XP." That got my so annoyed at him...The thing i hate in people more than anything is unreliability. That night i said screw it...ill buy a brand new one.
I've been shopping for one ever since. I've settled on a Gateway MD2601u. Since that proably doesn't mean much to most people, here's a link

250GB HDD, 3GB RAM, 15.4 inch, wide, HD screen. only thing is it runs Vista, but you cant really get outta that now days. It is 650 dollars on gateway.com, but i searched around and it $100 less at bestbuy. SCORE!
We're gonna call them, and if they have it at the store and its the same price, we're going down to cranberry to get one. I pray they we do. I'm really excited about it :D
I just have to pay my dad, like $5 a week for the rest of my life to get it. okay, maybe only a year and 3 months, but its worth it.