Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's going on...

I decided to make a blogger for a couple of reasons:
1: Myspace blogs are alright, but not everyone can see it all that easy.
2: I wanted to try something new(ish)
C:To lessen the reasons to have a myspace :P
4: ...Everyone else has one xD

So what's been happening in my life?
I've actually committed myself to picking up an instrument (O0O *GASP!!!*) Never actually thought i would. The ocarina has an amazing sound, i think, and a lot of people can relate to it from Ocarina of Time.
I never really finished that game... I barely started. I got to the Deku tree (i think?) and couldn't figure out what to do, so...there ya go.
Anyways, the ocarina is my -new- obsession. So what is that now? Rubik's cubes, yoyos, card tricks and now ocarina. What can i say, im a master of many useless talents. (I hope this doesn't turn into a mini fad like the cube did...)

I've been applying for jobs at a bunch of places, none of which are hiring until at lease the end of spring, so no money for me :(

uhh...thats it for now. love you guys! =D

1 comments:

Unknown
February 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM

ya for bloggie blogs!! hehehe and i love your domo layout!

Post a Comment