Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have a mandate

I guess its been a while since i wrote here. i don't honestly remember where i left off. eh..lets start back then.

So, I finished my first year of collage a few weeks ago. I feel so old now that im thinking about this. I got all A's and B's and am now taking Summer school.
I'd never taken SS before, but it's no differant from regular school except it goes a whole lot faster..The class is intro to micro-computing. Sounds inpressive, but its just learning windows and microsoft office programs. This class is a prerequisite for 2 classes that I took last semester, so i have NO idea how i got away with that. When Ms. Rose (my class counselor) saw that she just stared at the aper amazed and asked "Who schedualed you for this past semester?" and i answer "You did." That confuses her to no end, but here i am.

Heidi also graduated last Friday. Their grad ceremony is a lot more fun than butler's. Since they have such a small graduating class (15 this year?) they have room for inside jokes and such in their speeches and it makes for a short ceremony too. After, the Boyce sisters, Papa Boyce, Des and I all went to people's grad partys that werescattered all over the place in pittsburgh, evan's city (i think?), slippery rock and cranberry. We really just sat around at each of them and talked to each other. We thing that the chicken at Spenc's party made Heidi sick though. She felt horrible all sunday and got better on monday.

MY troubles started on the day that Heidi's got better. On memorial day, i was eating our annual steak and i bit it the wrong way on my bad tooth and i was in agonizing pain for the rest of the day. Why'd it have to happen on the one day that there were no dentists working. I tried several remedies for tooth aches and few of them worked for this one. The only one that semed to work was having three Hall's cough drops in your mouth at once and dont swallow. just swoosh your spit around until the pain goes away.
The next morning i was the first person in the office with an emergency appointment. Turns out i had to get a root canal done which felt really weird. Didn't hurt, just felt weird. now im fine and dandy :)

Lastly, today after S.School, I decided to sit down and start reading Captivating (Yea, i know its a book for girls about girls, but knowledge is power, right?). In the middle of my reading Josh Mauro calls me outa the blue and asks if im free for a lunch-date sometime. I dont really like going on one-on-one...anythings with anyone because it always get really awkward. I dont even really like to do it with Heidi very much unless we're both in a really chatty mood. Oh, well maybe it wont be awkward at all, God willing.

Aw well. Jeremy's picnic party thing is tonight and i get to come to my first small groups activity in a long time! im exited!

okay, love you all. bye-bye
End

1 comments:

Unknown
May 27, 2009 at 12:01 PM

yay for brian school being over ...sort of!
yay for getting your tooth fixed!
yay for reading captivating!! you will be a wiser man for it!
yay for going to lunch with josh! it will be fun!
YAY for the picnic tonight!

Post a Comment