Thursday, February 26, 2009

Computer talk


Last day of school for the week. WHOOOOOO!!!!
anyways, after i got home, I decided to try out google chrome and see why people liked it so much. I didn't see much that was better. a little bit faster, most visited sites page and you can resize text boxes.

Then Marcia told me to try out Flock. I installed it and, once i got used to it and everything set up, this is the best web browser i've ever seen. Just like firefox, except you get constant updates on social networking sites like facebook and myspace, its an email notifier, photouploader, blogger and media viewer. It's amazing. It works with greasemonkey, so that makes me love it even more and is really easy to use. It's only my first day with it, so I dont now about any bugs or anything, and i think this is just a beta to the full version. Try it. You'll like it.
Flock.com

Secondly, My parents decided to help me save for a laptop. If im lucky ill have a fully-functional laptop by saturday. We're gonna reformat the desktop computer because its so slow, you have no idea. Hopefully this will make it faster and i can not bog it down with so much crap (as if its entirely my fault...dad thinks it is >.>).

Ja!

Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

Unknown
February 26, 2009 at 6:32 PM

what is greasemonkey again? i forget!!!


and...YAY for new lappy!!!!

Uncle Brian
February 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM

greasemonkey is a firefox extension that allows you to customize webpages with javascript. people post scripts for about everywebsite on userscripts.org.

It let me reorganize myspace so that bullitens were on the right, rather than at the bottom of the middle column (I hate it being there).

Unknown
March 10, 2009 at 5:15 AM

out visiting.
thanks for the lesson...
still learning all this stuff...
it is fun though....
if the old lady can figure this stuff out, theres hope...our there..
mona & the girls
ps hope you see some sunshine this week.....

Post a Comment