Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend at Dusty's

I've been staying with Dustin while his parents were on vacation since thursday night. I had a lot of fun! It was a great change of pace from my normal, slow-paced life. I had to drive out to kmart like a million times, so i got to know that side of town fairly well, which is good, cause we never drive that way any other time. Twas good seeing Ty and Jordie again. Not the short 15 minutes i usually see them for. We went to Villa Grande With the girls on valentine's eve for a double date, and did our own things with them on V-day. I went to heidi's house and watched A: A spontanious showing of Heidi's 3rd birthday. That was amusing. She was the most adorable little girl! now she's the most adorable....bigger girl...*shrug*, then we watched B) Porco Rosso. Its a Miyazaki Film about an airpilot that was cursed into a pig form. Its a really good movie. Really screwy and funny.

Today, after Dustin went to school, I woke up and went to take a poo and broke they're toilet!!! well, toilet SEAT, but...yea. Dustin was proud of me.

The entire time Dustin and I were playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time. While he was at school, I caught up to him and he didn't allow me to play anymore while he was there. Very good game. NOT the reason that i picked up the ocarina, but I still like it a lot.

End

0 comments:

Post a Comment