Friday, February 20, 2009

Odanjoubi desu.

yay its my birthday today!
i've really just been sitting at home, playing oc. and doing homework today, though. I sat myself down and played catch-up with my math homework. Thats six sections in less than a day. Fun.
I'm trying to gather enough money up to get a new laptop off of my friend. I had no idea what this thing was worth, though.
Im pretty sure that this is it:Link
I'm s'possed to be getting this thing for cheapoe money. I wonder what the catch is? I'll have to try it out before i buy it off him. He would rather have his laptop since it has a TERRABYTE of internal memory. I'm pretty sure that could hold everything I have ever had on the compy and then some. too much for me
I'm torn between that and the Focalink ocarina. I'll probly go with the lappy because i need it more for school. This Desktop computer is dying fast. It seems to get slower every day and we need to restart it constantly to make it faster. I'm gonna have to start backing up my stuff so i dont lose it. Dad's laptop isn't much better, but, sadly, it IS better at times.
Our old van that we got in 1992(i think?) just died. the transmission blew, so my parents are goin car shopping tonight. Hopefully they'll find a good deal and have one by the end of the night (maybe ill even permenently get the white car? :D)

end